What you need to know:
- This is an outdoor festival and is subject to the weather (we go on rain or shine)
- We try to accommodate all requests when possible
- You will be responsible to bring your own tent if required since we no longer offer tent rentals
- We provide face painting in the children’s area, and use this as a fundraiser for the festival, no other face painters are allowed
- No parking in the Pharmacy parking lot, please.
- Vendors are required to cover their tables with a tablecloth(s) to the floor. Vendor provides their own table, chair and tent.
- If you have a garbage at your booth. You are responsible for emptying it.
- Keeping the area clean is every vendor’s responsibility.
- Items sold at the festival must be produced by you or your family.
- If you serve food you must have a hand washing station set up at your booth, a bucket to catch waste water and paper towel. Waste water is to be disposed in an environmentally approved way. Also required is a spray bottle of sanitizer solution made up of one tablespoon of bleach and 4 cups of water to sanitize surfaces.
- All tents must be secured by tying down or using weights to insure they will not be a hazard in windy weather. If you are on the street, tents must be taken down at the end of the day and put back up the next day. They can be stored off to the side at the waterfront overnight. There will be night security overnight Saturday to Sunday.
- Vendors are responsible for their own insurance.
Sixteen (16) spaces are available on lower level of the waterfront—spaces are allotted on a first come, first serve basis. If you want one of these spots, please register early (these are covered spots and do not require a tent). There are also some indoor spaces available at McCloskey’s. Again, spaces are limited and on a first come first serve basis.
Make cheques payable to Art On The Waterfront. Payment must be received by May 1, 2019 to guarantee a spot. You will not be considered registered unless payment is received.
2 days – $40.00
- a 10’ x 10’ spot for tent,
- one of the 16 spots on the lower level of the Waterfront (includes tables and chairs), or one of the indoor spots (includes tables and chairs)
1 day – $25.00
- a 10′ x 10′ spot for tent
- Table – $5.00
- Chair – $5.00
There will be an information booth set up at the Scotiabank and they will be able to direct you to your space and provide you with any information you may require. Set up is at 7:30 am on Saturday and 8:30 am on Sunday. There will be plenty of signage to direct you to the festival. If you have a tent, please bring it. If you need more tables, chairs or display materials (easels, etc.) you are welcome to bring these as well. We will have volunteers on hand to assist you in carrying and setting up your display.
Please ensure your participation by registering early. Whether you are an established artist looking for more sales, exposure and contacts, or just starting out and seeking public and peer feedback on what you have created, you should share this weekend with us. We welcome all art forms and encourage your participation.
Please bring family, friends, fellow artists, and kindred spirits along to our festival with you.
See you at the waterfront!
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact Cheryl Beasley at 613-774-2224 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.